ConnectorMax delivers clear-cut pass/fail verdicts, eliminating guesswork in the ﬁeld and helping you save time and money.
Delivering fast pass/fail assessment of connector endfaces, EXFO’s ConnectorMax Analysis Software is designed to save both time and money in the field. The industry’s first platform-based, automated inspection application, ConnectorMax eliminates guesswork, instead providing clear-cut connector endface analysis.
- Automated pass/fail connector analyzer
- One-touch results in less than 4 seconds
- Full reports
- Compatible with EXFO’s FIP-400 inspection probes
intelligent Optical Link Mapper
Using an automated multipulse acquisition approach and filled with advanced algorithms, the iOLM is an OTDR-based application that delivers detailed information on every element on the link, in a single button operation—providing maximum intelligence and simplicity for expert-level link characterization.
- No training required: self-setting device
- No trace misinterpretation, thanks to clear schematic link view
- Link-Aware™ delivers simple, accurate fiber optical link test resultsP
- rompt diagnosis for quick, accurate identification of network issues
EtherSAM: The New Standard in Ethernet Service Testing
EtherSAM (Y.1564) is the only turn-up and troubleshooting methodology aligned with the requirements of today’s Ethernet mobile backhaul, commercial and wholesale services. The EtherSAM test methodology enables complete validation of all SLA parameters in a single test to ensure optimized quality of service (QoS) while reducing operational cost.
- SLA validation with a single test
- 8x faster deployment
- 100% first-time-right results
- Standards-based (ITU-T Y.1564)